25th and 26th January 2014
On 21-1-1939, 75 years ago, four bach owners met at Gerald Anderson’s place at Paradise Bay to consider the formation of a
yacht club on their side of Lyttelton Harbour. The club opened the following weekend on 28-1-1939 and on the 29th
January 1939 the first race was sailed under the club’s banner.
Communication Network – Former Club Members, where are they?
It is important to spread the word far and wide to our former members. We will rely on word of mouth.